AccurateTax has one goal: to make sales tax compliance easy for every online merchant.
Sales tax laws are complicated, and for many retailers, the burden of determining the correct sales tax for every order is enormous. The sales tax you collect depends on many factors, including:
- Your location
- Where your orders are shipped to
- Whether you use a fulfillment center, including Fulfillment by Amazon
- How you generate sales or take orders (online, brick-and-mortar, affiliates, trade shows, etc)
- What products you are selling
- The price of your products
That can be a lot of data to manage, and a lot of places where an honest mistake can prove costly.
But AccurateTax makes it easy.
Our software plugs right into your shopping cart, and at crucial points during the checkout process, your store talks to our system to get the RIGHT sales tax for each order. We then collect that data and provide useful reports to help with accounting, filing taxes, and remitting payments.
Not sure if we’re right for you? That’s why we offer a free trial. No credit card required, test at your convenience, and if you don’t like it, don’t sign up. It’s that easy.
You know your business. We know sales tax. Contact us today for a free trial.
- Address scrubbing against US Postal Service data using our own systems (we do not rely on USPS.com)
- Constantly updated tax rates, no need to store or manage rates on your server
- Sales tax holidays
- Special rates for different products, such as food and apparel
- Tax thresholds (such as NY apparel only being taxed when the price is $110 or higher)
- Streamlined Sales Tax Project (SSTP) seller support
- Configurable, detailed reports
- Available plug-ins for many popular shopping carts
- An open API for integration with custom carts, applications, or carts we don’t yet support natively
- Free trial
- No up-front costs
- No long-term commitment